Minimum skill requirements :
- A certificate of proficiency (COP) in short term insurance from the insurance institute of South Africa or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in sales or client services environment preferred.
- At least 1 years' experience selling short term insurance products.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Call center experience in sales environments.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- Computing knowledge- MS Word and Excel an added advantage.
Responsibilities / Duties :
- Handle and manage customer inbound calls and visits.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products of services.
- Maintain a database of customer calls, their needs and requirement and make follow ups appropriately.
- Conduct market research and field survey for clients' products and services.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance protection and coverage as they relate to Alpha Direct products.
If you think you have what it takes to be an Alpha, e-mail us at [email protected] with your CV, References, and Copies of Certificates and Transcripts, and write "INSIDE SALES AGENT" in the subject line. You could earn 15% more by working at Alpha Direct Insurance!